Linguine with Shrimp, Asparagus and Grape Tomatoes
Giada recipe - tweaked
- 1 lb linguine
- 2 T. olive oil
- 2 - 12 oz bags cherry tomatoes, stemmed and halved
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp red pepper
- 3 large garlic cloves, smashed and chopped
- 1/2 c dry white wine
- 1 lb asparagus, cut into 1 1/2" pieces on the diagonal
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 c fresh basil, chpd
- 1/2 c. fresh mint, chpd
- 2 tsp fresh oregano, chpd
- parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 400
Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Add pasta and cook until ala dente.
Meanwhile, toss asparagus in olive oil, salt and pepper put on cookie sheet and roast for 6 minutes, then add the shrimp also tossed in olive oil, salt and pepper and roast another 6 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in deep skillet over medium heat, add the tomatoes, 1/4 tsp each of salt and pepper. Cook until softened about 2 minutes. Add the crushed red pepper and garlic. Cook for 30 seconds and add wine. Bring to a boil and then simmer for 5 minutes. Add asparagus and shrimp and stir in fresh basil, mint and oregano.
Add drained pasta to pan and serve with parmesan cheese.
You'll also love
- Teriyaki Noodle Soup 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Roast Leg of Lamb with Apples and... 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Cornbread Dressing by Mom 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Cellophane noodles with ground pork 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Pineapple Cobbler 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Baked Penne with Sausage,... 4.2/5 (45 Votes)
- Oven-Roasted Sea Bass with... 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Tortellini Salad with Tomato... 4.5/5 (16 Votes)