Oven-Roasted Sea Bass with Couscous and Warm Tomato Vinaigrette
The whole family will live this delicious Oven-Roasted Sea Bass with Couscous and Warm Tomato Vinaigrette recipe.
- 1 green onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1 1/4 cups fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 2/3 cup uncooked couscous
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 4 (6-ounce) sea bass or halibut fillets (about 1 1/2 inches thick)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 8 (1/4-inch-thick) slices lemon, halved (about 1 lemon)
- Whole chives (optional)
Adapted from myrecipes.com
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cut green onion into 3-inch pieces, and cut pieces into julienne strips.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; sauté 30 seconds or until garlic begins to brown. Add the tomato and onions; reduce heat to medium, and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat; stir in 2 tablespoons lemon juice, vinegar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Keep warm.
Combine 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and broth in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Gradually stir in couscous and chopped chives. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Cover and keep warm.
Sprinkle fish with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Place fillets in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Place 4 halved lemon slices on each fillet. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve over couscous, and top with vinaigrette. Garnish with whole chives, if desired.
You'll also love
- Foolproof Boiled Corn 4.1/5 (34 Votes)
- Best Lemonade Ever 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Stuffed Carrot Cake... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Creamy Asiago Chicken and Mushroom... 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Moroccan Chickpea & Couscous Salad 4.1/5 (49 Votes)
- Greek Salad (no lettuce) 4.2/5 (27 Votes)
- MIDDLE EASTERN COUSCOUS 4.6/5 (9 Votes)