Spicy Mango Chicken Stir Fry
Sweet spicy salty stir fry chicken with Mango and colored bell pepper serve with rice (white or white/wild/black combo)
- 1 pound chicken thighs, cubed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger (peeled and chopped finely)
- 1/2 red Fresno chili pepper (seeded and finely chopped)
- 1/2 red bell pepper, thinly slivered
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, thinly slivered
- 1/2 Orange bell pepper, thinly slivered
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy
- 4 tablespoons sweet rice wine
- 2 tablespoons XO Sauce
- Juice of 1/2 orange
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch or arrowroot
- 1 to 2 ripe mangis, cubed
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cook Rice according to standard directions (2 x amount of water to rice, salt, bring to boil, and reduce to simmer cook for 20 minutes. Slightly longer if wild rice is included).
Place Wok over high heat, when very hot add oil. Then add garlic, ginger and chili and saute.
Season chicken cubes with salt/pepper, add to wok and cook stirring constantly. Cook 4 to 5 minutes until meat starts to brown.
Add bell peppers and continue stirring constantly. mix together soy, rice wine, XO sauce, lemon and orange juice and corn starch add to pan and continue stirring constantly. Add cubed mango and cook stirring until sauce is thickened. Taste for salt level and add salt as necessary. Serve over rice.
You'll also love
- Lemon Chicken & Spaghetti Squash 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Paleo Buffalo Chicken Soup 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Classic Chicken and Dumplings 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Little Dickie Granholm's Cucumber... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- SPICE-RUBBED PORK CHOPS WITH... 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza 5/5 (1 Votes)
- "Ono" Chicken Long Rice * WW 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- 3-Ingredient Teriyaki Chicken Wings 4.5/5 (42 Votes)