Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- 1 tube Pillsbury Pizza Crust
- 1-1/4 lbs. chicken tenders, cut into strips
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 3-4 green onions, chopped
- 2 T. butter
- 1/3 cup Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce
- Wishbone light Blue Cheese dressing
- Crumbled blue cheese
- Mozzarella cheese
Melt butter in small skillet; add chicken and buffalo wing sauce and cook until chicken is mostly done, about 6-8 minutes. Meanwhile, prebake pizza crust 7 minutes at 425.
Spread desired amount of blue cheese dressing on pizza crust. Spread chicken/wing sauce over crust.
Add celery, green onions and desired amount of blue cheese. Top with mozzarella.
Bake at 425 for about 15 min.
You'll also love
- Louise's Chicken Divan 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken and Peppers 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Buttermilk Soaked Barbecued Chicken 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Enchiladas 4.7/5 (27 Votes)
- 3-Ingredient Teriyaki Chicken Wings 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- Mini Pizza Tacos 4.4/5 (49 Votes)
- Crispy Cheddar Chicken Tenders 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Fried Chicken Corn Dogs 4.7/5 (18 Votes)