Convection Roasted Turkey Breast
Convection Roasted Turkey Breast is the perfect mixture of crisp on the outside, moist on the inside. Your favorite poultry herbs can be substituted for any listed here. I have used sage, rosemary, thyme, mixed Italian seasonings, marjoram, herbs de provence. The photo here is one-half fresh turkey breast.
- 4 to 6 pound fresh turkey breast or halved breast, bone in, skin on
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup soft butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh sage, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley, chopped
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Preheat convection bake to 350°F.
Rinse turkey breast with cold water and dry with paper towels. Place on baking rack in roasting pan if using entire breast; or place half breast in baking dish.
Mix chopped herbs with butter or margarine.
Push herb mixture under turkey skin and inside cavity. Brush turkey with olive oil.
Cook for approximately 10 to 11 minutes per pound, or until internal temp registered 165°F.
You'll also love
- Orange Chicken 5/5 (1 Votes)
- raspberry buckle 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Shredded Barbecued Beef 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Beef Tips in Sweet and Savory Sauce 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cranberry Dark Chocolate Holiday... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Turkey and Stuffing Bake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Turkey Burgers With Sun-Dried... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Squares 5/5 (1 Votes)