Roast Turkey Breast
Every day is a special occasion when you serve this roast turkey seasoned with lemon and Italian spices. The homemade gravy adds a special touch to this dinner recipe, enjoy!
- 1 whole turkey breast on the bone (about 6-1/2-pounds)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can chicken broth
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 240mins
Heat oven to 375°F. Rub turkey on all sides with lemon juice and olive oil. Rub lemon pepper and Italian seasoning over turkey.
Place in a roasting pan, breast-side up, and roast in oven for 2 to 2-1/4 hours or until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read thermometer. Let rest for 15 minutes before slicing.
Pour off all but 3 tablespoons of drippings. Whisk together the flour and chicken broth. Stir into roasting pan and scrape up any browned bits. Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes. Strain and keep warm. If too thick, add a few tablespoons of water.
Slice turkey; serve with gravy, vegetables and stuffing, if desired.
You'll also love
- Fried Potatoes Southern 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Sausage Pancakes-on-Sticks- The... 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- 30-Minute Kale, White Bean &... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Creamy Bacon and Cheese Dip 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Cranberry Cider Punch 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Jack Frost Martini 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pecan Swirl Cheesecake 4.6/5 (16 Votes)