Creamiest Tomato Tortellini Soup
Rich and creamy tomato tortellini soup is perfect for an easy weeknight dinner! Serve with some good bread with butter, and a side salad to complete the meal.
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 (10.75-ounce) cans condensed tomato soup
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 2 cups chicken stock or vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (9-ounce) package cheese filled tortellini
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded, for garnish
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Sauté garlic with the olive oil in a large stock pot over medium heat until golden brown. Be sure to keep an eye on it so it doesn't get too brown or burnt.
When the garlic is done, add tomato soup, tomatoes, half-and-half, chicken stock, onion powder, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
Bring to a simmer. Once simmering, drop tortellini into the soup. Cook according to package directions.
Ladle soup into bowls and top with Parmesan cheese to serve.
You'll also love
- Cinnamon Apple Pie Bread 4/5 (18 Votes)
- Creamy Vegan Butternut Squash... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Macaroni & Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Corn, Tomato & Mozzarella Salad 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Chicken & Potato Chowder 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Fried Green Tomatoes with... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Golden Summer Squash & Corn Soup 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Turkey Meatball Spinach Tortellini... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)