Raw Zucchini Pasta with Creamy Avocado-Cucumber Sauce
Raw pasta dishes will leave you feeling so refreshed and at your best; they are perfect for the warm summer months.
- 1 large zucchini
- grape, cherry or mini heirloom tomatoes, halved
- jalapeno, thinly sliced and seeds removed, optional
- pea shoots, optional
- zest of one meyer lemon or regular lemon
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced thick
- a few large leaves of basil, optional
- 1 meyer lemon or regular lemon, juice of
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper or black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
Adapted from onegreenplanet.org
Prepare your zucchini noodles julienne style or spiralized. Or alternately, cook your pasta of choice, about 8 ounces.
For the puree, place all ingredients into a food processor/blender and process until creamy.
Taste for flavor adding anything extra you might like.
Toss zucchini pasta with avocado-cucumber puree and a handful of arugula.
Serve with tomatoes, peas shoots, jalapenos, lemon zest, lemon wedges and fresh cracked pepper.
You'll also love
- Pressure Cooker Maple Butter... 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Creamy Parmesan Garlic Mushroom... 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Peach Cake with Orange Glaze &... 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Greek Stuffed Prosciutto & Fig Jam... 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Sausage & Penne Soup 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Skinny Shrimp Alfredo Pasta Bake 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- *Garden Fresh Zucchini Cookies... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Holiday Pumpkin Bread 4/5 (10 Votes)