"Best Ever" Guacamole recipe from Whole Foods
Just like the recipe title claims, this is the best Guacamole ever!
- 5 medium ripe avocados
- 1/3 cup cherry tomatoes, grape or regular variety, interior pulp removed and sliced into small pieces
- 1/4 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeds removed and finely chopped
- Cilantro, chopped, to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin, or tot taste
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder, or tot taste
- Juice of 1/2 grilled lime, sliced in half and grilled in a skillet or on the barbecue
- Salt and pepper to taste
Adapted from blog.wholefoodsmarket.com
Combine all the ingredients except the avocados and set aside for the flavors to merge. Set aside the pits and roughly mash the avocados with a fork, taking care to leave whole chunks.
Fold in the rest of the ingredients carefully and correct the seasoning to taste. Return the pits to the bowl and serve.
You'll also love
- Chicken Tortilla Soup The Pioneer... 4/5 (33 Votes)
- Grill-less Grilled Chicken Tenders 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Pork & Mushroom Stew with Potato... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Beverages - Weight Watchers... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Wraps 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- Jacques Pepin's Crab Cakes with... 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Donna’s Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Mini Pineapple-Teriyaki-Glazed... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)