chicken thighs with peach lime salsa
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 (5-ounce) skinless bone-in chicken thighs, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 ripe peaches (about 1/2 pound), peeled and chopped
- 1 red or green jalapeño pepper, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
Place first 3 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add chicken; toss well to coat. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
2. To prepare salsa, combine onion and next 6 ingredients (through jalapeño); stir in 1/4 teaspoon salt. Let stand 1 hour.
3. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
4. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Let chicken stand at room temperature 30 minutes. Sprinkle chicken evenly with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and black pepper. Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 6 minutes on each side or until done. Serve with salsa and lime wedges, if desired.
You'll also love
- Tanner Crab Cakes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Avocado and Lump Crab Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zucchini Bread (Linda's... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Banana Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Peppered Pork Chops with Vegetable... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Stout Beef Stew 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Peach Cobbler 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Cake Bars - 2 Ingredient 0/5 (0 Votes)