CREAM CHEESE LEMONADE PIE
- For the Creamy Pie:
- 1-5 oz can evaoporated milk
- 1-2.4 oz box instant lemon pudding mix
- 2-8 oz packages cream cheese
- 3/4 cup frozen lemonade concentrate
- For the pie crust:
- 2-2/3 cup graham crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- or you can use 1 graham cracker crust, 9 inch.
- Preheat oven 350.
In mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and whisk together until well combined.
Bake 10-12 minutes. remove from oven and cool.
In a small mixing bowl, combine milk and pudding mix. Beat at slow speed for 2 minutes. In medium bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Gradually beat in lemonade concentrate. Mix in pudding mixture. Pour filling in pie shell. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
You'll also love
- Stir Fried Sesame Shrimp and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- macaroni salad (Cooked Dressing) 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Thin and Crispy Cornbread 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Blueberry Muffins - Ritz Carlton 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Buttermilk Strawberry Skillet Cake... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Dewey Lemon Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chili Lime Southwest Wraps 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pink Lemonade Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)