Sugarless Rhubarb Pie
This Recipe originally came from my Grandma Swank. Now, I'm a Grandma.
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2 Eggs Beaten
- 1 and 1/2 C. Splenda (or other Sugar Substitute for Baking
- 2 t. Milk
- 3 T. Flour, rounded
- 3 C. of Rhubarb
- 1 Pie Crust (Deep Dish)
Cut Rhubarb into 1 inch pieces and place 3 Cups of Rhubarb into Pie Crust. In a small bowl blend together Eggs, Splenda, Milk, and Flour and pour over Rhubarb.
Place in preheated oven of 450 degrees and bake for 15-20 minutes. Lower oven temperature to 300-350 degrees and continue to bake until Crust on top of the Rhubarb turns golden and knife comes out clean.
You'll also love
- Tons of Blueberry Coffee Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Italian Lemon Cookies (Anginetti) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sunny's Roasted Rosemary and Thyme... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Soup with Crispy... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fresh Peach and Rhubarb Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- PA Dutch Rhubarb Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)