Rhubarb Sour Cream Coffee Cake
This a wonderful coffee cake that is really moist and flavorful with the cinnamon. You can use fresh or frozen rhubarb; both work well.
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon soda
- 2 cups flour
- 2 to 2 1/2 1/2 cups rhubarb
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a medium bowl mix eggs, sugar and sour cream together.
In a separate bowl sift flour, soda and salt together.
Fold rhubarb into the dry ingredients. Add the wet ingredients to the flour mixture and blend until all the flour is moist.
Spread into a well greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle the brown sugar and cinnamon on top of the batter.
Bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
You'll also love
- Lobster Tail Fra Diavolo with... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Carne Asada with Portobello And... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Creamy & Cheesy Funeral Potatoes 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Snickers Peanut Butter Brownie Ice... 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Southern Style Coconut Cake 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Springtime Rhubarb Crunch 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Rhubarb Pie 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Coffee Meringue Ice Cream Cake 4.4/5 (16 Votes)