Bacon Wrapped Green Bean Bundles
Simple to make, these pretty little bundles of bacon wrapped French “green beans” known as Haricot verts which are longer and thinner than the typical American green bean. Of course, American green beans will work just fine here too.
- 1 pound Haricots verts or green beans (ends trimmed)
- 4 slices center cut bacon, cut in half
- Olive oil spray (I used my Misto)
- Pinch of salt
- Fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Blanch the green beans for 3 minutes, then dry on paper towel.
Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a baking sheet with olive oil spray.
Make 8 even bundles and wrap each bundle (about 1.6 ounces each) in one half slice of bacon.
Place the bundles seam side down on the baking sheet. Lightly spray the tops with a little more oil, season with salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste, then bake for about 14-16 minutes.
You'll also love
- RUBY TUESDAY'S PASTA HAM-PEA SALAD 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Baked salmon marinated in Ginger,... 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Easy Beef Stroganoff 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Un-Stuffed Cabbage Soup 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Mini Shrimp Rolls 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Pumpkin Poppers 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- German Bratwurst Pork Sausage 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Chocolate Peppermint Ice Cream 4.6/5 (15 Votes)