Cheese Ravioli with Garlic, Mushroom and Rosemary Sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds cheese raviolis (fresh or dried)
- 4 tablespoons butter (divided)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups cremini mushrooms
- 4 cloves garlic (thinly sliced)
- 1 large shallot (minced)
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- 1/3 cup Parmigiano Reggiano
Heat a large pot of boiling water over high heat and season generously with salt (make it taste like the ocean). .
Heat a saute pan over medium-high heat. Add 2 tablespoons of butter and the olive oil. Once hot, add rosemary sprigs and mushrooms. Toss the mushrooms and season with salt and pepper. .
Meanwhile drop the ravioli in the boiling water and stir with a wooden spoon.
Then add the garlic and shallot to the pan and toss to coat. Cook 2-3 minutes, or until the garlic and shallots are cooked through.
Cook the ravioli one minute shorter than the packaged instructions.
Drain ravioli, reserving the pasta water, and put into the saute pan. Add about 1/3 cup of the pasta water along with the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter. Add Parmigiano and toss the pasta until the sauce is creamy and emulsified. Serve immediately. .
You'll also love
- Applewood Smoked Turkey Breast... 4.7/5 (23 Votes)
- Green Beans with Potatoes & Ham 4/5 (113 Votes)
- Roasted Green Beans with Goat... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Garlic Parmesan Pasta 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Prawn and Mushroom Mayo salad 4.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Greek Style Orzo Salad 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic Vegetable Soup 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Penne Rosa with Shrimp 4.4/5 (38 Votes)