Red Velvet Chex Party Mix
A delicious Chex mix that tastes like red velvet cake! Super easy to put together, this will satisfy your holiday party guests.
- 6 cups Chocolate Chex® cereal
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 drop red gel food color
- 1 cup devil's food cake mix
- 1/2 cup cream cheese frosting
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
In large microwavable bowl, place cereal; set aside.
In medium microwavable bowl, microwave brown sugar, butter, corn syrup, food color and cake mix uncovered on High 2 to 2 1/2 minutes or until mixture is boiling. Immediately pour over cereal; toss until well coated.
Spread on waxed paper. Cool 5 minutes.
In small microwavable bowl, place frosting; microwave uncovered on High 20 seconds. Drizzle over cereal mixture. Store loosely covered.
You'll also love
- No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake with... 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Over the Top Mushroom Quiche 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Salami & Cream Cheese Roll Ups 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Eggnog Latte 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Italian Ricotta Cookies 4.3/5 (37 Votes)
- Mexican White Cheese Dip 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Red Curry Vegetable Soup 4.6/5 (18 Votes)