Lemon Icebox Delight
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 (8-ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (14-ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup lemon juice (bottled is fine)
Preparation time 30mins
Adapted from southernbite.com
For the crust:
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar in a medium bowl. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9x13 glass baking dish that has been lightly sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until just bubbly. Cool completely.
Mix the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1 container of the whipped topping until combined. Spread it over the cooled crust.
Whisk the sweetened condensed milk, egg yolk, and lemon juice together until combined and slightly thickened. Pour the mixture over the cream cheese layer and spread to the edges.
Top with the remaining container of whipped topping and spread to the edges. Refrigerate at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight, before serving.