Zucchini bread is delicious any time of year, but especially good when the fresh zucchini is ready in your garden. Serve as dessert with a dollop of whipped cream, or toast for breakfast or a snack.
- 3 cups flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Blend oil and sugar in a large bowl. Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Sift dry ingredients in a medium bowl. Slowly add to the wet ingredients and beat thoroughly. Stir in the zucchini, vanilla and nuts.
Pour into greased and floured 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 inch pan. Bake at 325°F for one hour. Bake 10 extra minutes if using glass pan. Makes 2 loaves.
You'll also love
- Cauliflower-Honey Garlic 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Old Fashioned Banana Cream Pie 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- No-Bake Pineapple Cheesecakes 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Cheese, Bacon Potatoes 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Zucchini with Feta and Pine Nuts 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Easy Butternut Squash Enchilada... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Snickerdoodle Monkey Bread 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Air Fryer Cheesy Garlic Bread 4.5/5 (12 Votes)