Cauliflower Parmesan Cheese Crust Pizza
Flourless pizza keto style, this cauliflower and cheese crust is perfect for all of your favorite pizza toppings!
- 2 cups cauliflower, grated
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 egg beaten
- Sauce and topping of your choice.
- Parchment paper
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 55mins
Grate cauliflower to rice size pieces. Roast in pan on low heat to dry it out, about 15 to 20 minutes and don't let it get brown. Check it often. Put in paper towel and squeeze to help remove water.
In bowl, mix grated parmesan cheese, egg and roasted cauliflower rice.
On pizza pan or baking sheet, press mix into round 1/4 thick crust. Try leaving a high edge to prevent burning.
Bake in 400°F oven for about 20 minutes.
Take out and add sauce with toppings and put back in at same temp for about 10 to 20 mins or until edge gets crispy.
Remove pizza from pan/sheet and put on rack to cool for about 5 mins.
You'll also love
- Swedish Meatball Pasta 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Old Fashioned Pecan Pie 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Zucchini with Feta and Pine Nuts 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Chocolate Raspberry Dump Cake 3.8/5 (24 Votes)
- Easy Butternut Squash Enchilada... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- White Chicken Enchiladas 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- The No-Peel Apple Cake 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Chicken Fajita Pasta 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
Review this recipe