Zucchini with Feta and Pine Nuts
- 2 lbs. zucchini, sliced on an angle (about 1/4 inch or thick)
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. minced parsley
- 2 tsp. minced oregano
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- 2 Tbsp. pine nuts (toasted)
Toast pine nuts on 300 degrees till lightly brown. Stir. Cool.
Preheat grill over medium high.
Brush zucchini with canola oil. Grill until tender about 3 min. per side.
In a bowl, mix olive oil, parsley, oregano and garlic.
Top zucchini with dressing, feta and pine nuts.
Serves 4 to 6
You'll also love
- Italian Drunken Noodles 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Swedish Meatballs with Cranberry... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Crunchy Garlic Parmesan Chicken 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Oklahoma Fried Onion Burgers 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Easy Butternut Squash Enchilada... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Triple Chocolate Pumpkin Cake 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Zucchini Oatmeal Cookies 4.5/5 (12 Votes)