Three ingredients. One hour. 36 truffles. MINDBLOWING!
I made Oreo truffles, with white chocolate coating. All I will say is, I left some on the counter the day my beloved housecleaning guy came this week, and he left me the following note: “Sweet Mother of God, those oreo truffles are out of this world FANTASTIC!!!” That pretty much sums things up.
- 1 (16-ounce) package Oreos
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) package white chocolate candy melts
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from framedcooks.com
Place all but 6 cookies in food processor and process until ground to fine crumbs.
Put crumbs and cream cheese in bowl and mix until completely combined.
Form dough into one inch balls
Melt candy in microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between each heating, until melted.
Coat each ball in candy and place on cookie sheet covered in wax paper.
Chill in refrigerator until candy is hardened.
Do what you will with those 6 extra cookies
You'll also love
- St. Patrick's Day Spinach Pancakes... 4.5/5 (120 Votes)
- BLT Chopped Salad with Corn, Feta... 4.5/5 (120 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Bottom... 4.5/5 (126 Votes)
- Crab Dip 4.5/5 (123 Votes)
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles 4.5/5 (124 Votes)
- The Best Chocolate Cake 4.5/5 (118 Votes)
- Pistachio Fudge 4.4/5 (125 Votes)
- Candied Pecans 4.5/5 (117 Votes)