Carrabba's Bread Dipping Spice
This flavorful alternative to butter is a favorite served Italian cuisine. Serve the herbal spice blend with olive oil alongside a warm loaf of crusty bread.
Rate this recipe 4/5 (355 Votes)
- 1 tablespoon basil, minced
- 1 tablespoon Italian or curly parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt or ground sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Additional olive oil for serving
- Bread for dipping
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from food.com
Combine all of the ingredients, except oil and lemon, in small food processor. Pulse briefly, just until all ingredients are evenly chopped.
Stir in 1/2 teaspoon oil and lemon juice.
Refrigerate in airtight container.
To serve, combine about 1 1/2 teaspoons spice blend with 3 to 4 tablespoons olive oil on a small dish. Serve with bread for dipping.
You'll also love
- Beef Stroganoff without Mushrooms 3.9/5 (472 Votes)
- Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed... 4.4/5 (231 Votes)
- Jalapeño Popper Wontons 4.4/5 (231 Votes)
- Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip 4.4/5 (206 Votes)
- Texas Trash Warm Bean Dip 4.5/5 (184 Votes)
Review this recipe