HCG Diet Phase 2/3 Strawberry Crepes
When in a HCG diet, you can still indulge yourself with this delicious crepe recipe. Fill with any of your favorite fillings, that are on the diet!
- 1 whole egg
- 3 egg Whites
- 12 medium strawberries
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon butter extract flavoring
- 1/4 teaspoon strawberry extract
- Stevia to taste
- 2 ounce cream cheese, softened (P3)
- 1/2 cup ricotta (P3)
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 17mins
Mix one egg with three eggs whites. Season with sweetener, vanilla extract and butter extract flavoring.
Mash half of the strawberries. Then add strawberry extract and sweetener to taste. Heat the strawberries in a small pot until warm. Slice the rest of the strawberries.
Cook the egg mixture in a dry non-stick skillet, flipping it once, so it cooks all the way through. Line the sliced strawberries down the middle and pour the mashed strawberry syrup on top. Sweeten the strawberry syrup as desired.
For Phase 3, mix 1/4 tsp strawberry extract and 1/4 tsp stevia into cream cheese and ricotta and blend until smooth. Use to fill Crepes along with sliced strawberries.
You'll also love
- Lemon-Blueberry Cake with White... 4.2/5 (56 Votes)
- Chicken Tortilla Crockpot Soup 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- Asian Chicken Thighs Recipe 4.4/5 (38 Votes)
- Cheddar & Gruyere Scalloped... 4.4/5 (38 Votes)
- Frozen Strawberry Crunch Cake 4.4/5 (44 Votes)
- Strawberry Banana Bread 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- 5-Ingredient Banana Bread... 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Strawberry Blintzes 4.4/5 (40 Votes)