Crockpot Ranch Porkchops
Ranch flavored pork chops are like heaven! This recipe are so delicious and easy to make that it will become on of your favorites!
- 1 package boneless pork chops
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 245mins
In crockpot layer pork chops, add the cream of chicken soup, then sprinkle dry Ranch dressing all over.
Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours.
You'll also love
- Smashed Avocado & Tomato Basil... 4.4/5 (42 Votes)
- Apple Crisp Pizza 4.4/5 (42 Votes)
- Mango & Banana Smoothie 4.4/5 (42 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Scalloped Potatoes 4.4/5 (45 Votes)
- Dorito Chicken Tenders 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Guinness Beef Shepherd’s Pie 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Bacon & Hash Brown Egg Bake 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Breakfast Sandwich 4.6/5 (25 Votes)