Crockpot Ranch Porkchops
Ranch flavored pork chops are like heaven! This recipe are so delicious and easy to make that it will become on of your favorites!
- 1 package boneless pork chops
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 245mins
In crockpot layer pork chops, add the cream of chicken soup, then sprinkle dry Ranch dressing all over.
Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours.
You'll also love
- HCG Diet Phase 2/3 Strawberry... 4.3/5 (43 Votes)
- Lemon-Blueberry Cake with White... 4.3/5 (50 Votes)
- Chicken Tortilla Crockpot Soup 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- Asian Chicken Thighs Recipe 4.4/5 (38 Votes)
- Battered Fried Crab Sticks 4.1/5 (118 Votes)
- Jalapeño Popper Cheesy Pretzel... 4.4/5 (44 Votes)
- Easy Pressure Cooker Pot Roast 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Lasagnetti with Crumbled Sausage,... 4.7/5 (19 Votes)