Cheesy Rotel Chicken Casserole
Tangy tomatoes team up with creamy cheese and chili flavor to make plain chicken special. Top it with crunchy corn chips for a new favorite!
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 8 chicken tenderloins
- 4 tablespoons Velveeta
- 2/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2/3 cup cooked rice (Optional)
- 1 (15 ounce) can beans (Optional)
- 1 cup cheese, shredded
- Fritos, for garnish
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from tastykitchen.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray a 7 by 11 inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
Line the prepared dish with raw chicken tenderloins. Set aside.
Melt Velveeta in a large microwave safe bowl. Stir in yogurt, Rotel, chili powder, rice and beans.
Pour mixture over the chicken. Top with shredded cheese.
Bake 30-40 minutes.
Top with Fritos and serve with a nice, fresh salad.
You'll also love
- Weight Watchers Oven Fried Pork... 4.3/5 (78 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Tetrazzini 4.6/5 (47 Votes)
- Enchilada Chicken Spaghetti Skillet 4.4/5 (62 Votes)
- White Chicken Chili Bush's Can... 3.7/5 (223 Votes)
Review this recipe