Cheesy Rotel Chicken Casserole
Tangy tomatoes team up with creamy cheese and chili flavor to make plain chicken special. Top it with crunchy corn chips for a new favorite!
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 8 chicken tenderloins
- 4 tablespoons Velveeta
- 2/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2/3 cup cooked rice (Optional)
- 1 (15 ounce) can beans (Optional)
- 1 cup cheese, shredded
- Fritos, for garnish
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from tastykitchen.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray a 7 by 11 inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
Line the prepared dish with raw chicken tenderloins. Set aside.
Melt Velveeta in a large microwave safe bowl. Stir in yogurt, Rotel, chili powder, rice and beans.
Pour mixture over the chicken. Top with shredded cheese.
Bake 30-40 minutes.
Top with Fritos and serve with a nice, fresh salad.
You'll also love
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal... 4.6/5 (51 Votes)
- Mini Cheesecakes 4.6/5 (52 Votes)
- Enchilada Chicken Spaghetti Skillet 4.5/5 (57 Votes)
- Taco Casserole 4.4/5 (64 Votes)
- Chicken & Dumpling Casserole 4.5/5 (51 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken and Rice 4.5/5 (59 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken and Wild Rice... 5/5 (2 Votes)