Ultimate Healthified Buffalo Chicken Dip
Warm, creamy, and loaded with cheese, chicken, and wing sauce, Buffalo Chicken Dip is perfect for parties or ideal for game day tailgating!
- 2 poached chicken breasts, shredded
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) neufchatel (low fat cream cheese), softened
- 1 cup low fat sour cream
- 3/4 cup Frank’s RedHot buffalo wing sauce
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1.5 cups shredded reduced fat cheese (I used 1/2 mozzarella, 1/2 cheddar), divided
- Baby carrots and pita chips for dipping
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Preheat oven, or toaster oven, to 350°F.
Mix all ingredients together, hold 1/2 cup cheese. The Kitchen Aid with a paddle attachment does an amazing job of creaming it all together. Super easy!
Transfer to 9×5 loaf fan (or another baking dish), sprinkle remaining cheese over the top.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Broil for 1 to 2 minutes to get the cheese extra golden on top.
You'll also love
- Grilled Ginger-Sesame Chicken Salad 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Greek-Style Chicken Breasts 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Irish Nachos with Guacamole 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Zucchini Stuffed with Feta & Basil 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Buffalo Wing Popcorn 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Frito Chicken Tenders with Buffalo... 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Sweet, Salty, Spicy Party Nuts 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (30 Votes)