Ham and Cheese Biscuit Cups
These cute and delicious Ham and Cheese Biscuit Cups taste great anytime of day. They're also super easy to make and require little cleanup when they're done!
- 1 tube refrigerator biscuits
- 1/2 cup cheddar or Swiss cheese, whatever you like
- 1/2 cup ham cut in small pieces
- 2 to 3 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Cooking spray/butter/oil
- Muffin tin
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Grease your muffin tin and preheat oven to 375°F.
Press the biscuits flat with your hands and press then them into the muffin tin cups. Fill the biscuit cups with the ham and cheese.
Whip eggs in a separate bowl and fill the cups evenly with the egg mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Bake the cups for 20 to 25 minutes, until the eggs have set and the biscuits are golden brown.
You'll also love
- Tennessee Honey Corn Pudding 4.1/5 (160 Votes)
- Chicken Enchilada Soup - Chili's... 4.1/5 (170 Votes)
- Soup - Spiced Red Lentil, Tomato,... 4.4/5 (106 Votes)
- Cheddar Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta 4.5/5 (99 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Eggnog Bread Pudding 4.4/5 (115 Votes)
- Lemon Blueberry Bread Recipe 4.5/5 (93 Votes)
- Pumpkin Scones 4.4/5 (97 Votes)
- The Pioneer Woman's Sausage Gravy 3.8/5 (411 Votes)