Chicken & Dressing - Instant Pot
This thirty minute meal is a quick and easy dinner to throw together when you're in a rush. Add green beans or mushrooms to get your daily veggie intake in!
- 4 large frozen/unfrozen chicken breasts
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 (10.5-ounce) cans Cream of Chicken soup
- 2 (6-ounce) boxes of dry cornbread stuffing mix (like Stove Top)
- 1 cup sour cream
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from iSaveA2Z.com
Place the chicken breasts (stacking them in the bottom of the pressure cooker over lapping them as needed) and add the chicken broth.
Set the vent to “seal”, press the manual button, and set for 14 minutes.
NPR for 10 minutes. Press the cancel button to turn off the unit.
Check to make sure the chicken is fully cooked. There will be a lot of liquid at the bottom. You will need this liquid for the cornbread stuffing.
Pour the dry stuffing mix over the chicken breasts and liquid.
Mix the soup and sour cream together and spread over stuffing mix.
Replace the lid and set the manual button for another 4 minutes. This will allow you to heat the stuffing. The machine won’t pressure cook again because the stuffing is soaking up all of the hot juices. It’s only heating the process. When it’s done, check the quick release the valve to release any pressure before opening the lid.
Mix all of the ingredients together. When you mix it all together you will notice the chicken start to shred with very little effort. Serve it immediately and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Mom's Danish Kringle 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
- Fruit Souffle 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Coffee-Marinated Flank Fajitas... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Glazed Pan-Fried Orange Chicken 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Chicken Salad with Wild Rice 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Mamaw's Chicken and Rice Casserole 3.8/5 (80 Votes)
- Instant Pot Lemon Yogurt Cake 3.9/5 (38 Votes)
- Tomato Lentil Soup 4.4/5 (5 Votes)