Fruit souffle is a perfect light dessert, or even serve this for brunch! You can use different fruits, depending on your preference or what is in season.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Dash of cinnamon
- Sliced fruit, see below*
- 4 eggs, separated
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- For the fruit, use sliced banana, fresh pitted cherries, peaches, mixed berries, apples or a combination of any of these!
- 3 tablespoons milk
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 400°F. Melt butter in pie plate.
Remove from oven and sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon. Arrange sliced fruit over butter mixture. Return to oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
Beat egg whites until foamy. Gradually beat in granulated sugar until soft peaks form. In a separate bowl, combine flour and baking powder and beat in egg yolks and milk. Fold beaten egg whites into yolk mixture. Spread evenly over fruit. Bake for 20 minutes
You'll also love
- Haupia with Pineapple 3.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Lemony Lentil Soup 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Christmas Cranberry Salad 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Easy Lasagna Pasta Bake 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Coffee-Marinated Flank Fajitas... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Chikin' Legs Rice Krispie Treats 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Breakfast Biscuit Cups for Two 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Pumpkin French Toast with Pumpkin... 4.3/5 (13 Votes)