Key Lime Pie
Delicious zesty Key Lime Pie recipe. What's not to love!?
- GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST:
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups ground graham crackers
- 6 tablespoon butter, melted
- KEY LIME FILLING:
- 3/4 cup lime juice or key lime juice
- Zest from 2 regular limes or 4 key limes
- 2 (14-ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- WHIPPED CREAM TOPPING:
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 172mins
Graham cracker crust:
Preheat oven to 375˚F.
Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter in a small bowl. Press the crumb mixture into an 8-inch to 9.5-inch pie pan.
Bake for 7 minutes. Cool for at least 30 minutes.
Key lime filling:
Preheat oven to 350˚F
Whisk together sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, lime juice, and lime zest in a medium bowl. Pour into prepared graham cracker crust and bake for 10 minutes.
Let pie cool slightly before chilling. Chill for at least 3 hours.
Whipped cream topping:
Beat heavy cream and sugar together in a mixer until stiff peaks form. Beat in vanilla. Spread or pipe the whipped cream on top of the cooled pie. Top with additional lime zest if desired.
You'll also love
- Creamy White Chocolate Cranberry... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Low-Carb Beef and Broccoli 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Upside Down Cheesecake Apple Pie 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Southwest Shrimp Salad with Spicy... 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Country Christmas Cookies 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Meyer Lemon Sugar Scrub - Homemade 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Whipped Ricotta with Lemon and... 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Festive Meringue Cookies 4.6/5 (14 Votes)