Creamy White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge
Silky smooth with all the flavors of the holidays. This easy to make fudge is truly a holiday hit.
- 2 12 oz. bags white baking chips
- 1 4 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 Cup dried cranberries, rough chopped
- 1/2 Cup pistachio nuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from jamesandeverett.com
Line an 8” x 8” baking dish with foil, extending the foil over the sides. Lightly butter.
In a 2 quart heavy sauce pan, combine baking chips and condensed milk. Melt chips over low heat stirring often until mixture is smooth and creamy.
Remove saucepan from the heat and stir in about three fourths of the dried cranberries and pistachios reserving the rest for the topping. Mix well.
Stir in orange zest and vanilla.
Pour into prepared baking dish. Level fudge out with a spatula and top with remaining cranberries and pistachios. Cover and chill for about 2 hours or until set.
Lift fudge out of pan by the foil and cut into small pieces.
Store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to one week.
You'll also love
- Low-Carb Beef and Broccoli 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Old Bay Shrimp Cakes 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Upside Down Cheesecake Apple Pie 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Southwest Shrimp Salad with Spicy... 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Mixed Berry Pie Recipe 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Favorite Fresh Raspberry Pie 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Cranberry JalapeñoCream Cheese Dip 4.5/5 (18 Votes)