Country Christmas Cookies
These Country Christmas Cookies are awesome! Not only do they taste great. They're really easy to prepare so make a lot, they go quick!
- 1/2 cup vegetable shortening
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 box classic white cakemix
- 1 teaspoon butter rum extract
- 3/4 cup peanuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup chocolate, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 cup powdered sugar
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 375°F place powdered sugar aside in plate.
Mix water, shortening, butter rum and egg with mixer till blended (this will look lumpy and wet).
Add box of cake mix and mix altogether till smooth. Stir in nuts and chips.
Drop by spoonfuls or scoop on to baking sheet. Cook at 375°F for 12 minutes. Remove, press tops into powdered sugar while hot flip over and let cool.
You'll also love
- Grilled Lobster with... 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Whipped Ricotta with Lemon and... 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Citrus Sunshine Punch 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Copycat Marie Callender's Sour... 3.9/5 (155 Votes)
- Honey Glazed Ham 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Chocolate Nutella Peanut Butter... 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Eggnog pudding shots 4.1/5 (56 Votes)
- 2-Ingredient Lemon Cake Bars 4.1/5 (43 Votes)