Key Lime Pie
Nothing beats a good key lime pie topped with whipped cream. This version is lighter in calories because it uses fat-free sweetened condensed milk and frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping but it's still rich and full of great flavor.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 ounce premium white chocolate, grated or finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh Key lime juice or fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1 (14-ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 160mins
Adapted from myrecipes.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
To prepare crust, combine crumbs, sugar, salt, and chocolate in a bowl, stirring well to combine. Add butter and oil; toss with a fork until moist. Press crumb mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until beginning to brown; cool completely on a wire rack.
To prepare filling, place yogurt and next 4 ingredients (through milk) in a bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour mixture into prepared crust. Bake at 350°F for 14 minutes or until set. Cool pie completely on a wire rack. Cover loosely, and chill at least 2 hours. Serve with whipped topping.
You'll also love
- Beer-Can Chicken 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Sauteed Green Beans with Tomato &... 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- "Man Candy" Sweet & Spicy Bacon 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Classic Mashed Cauliflower 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Pumpkin Dip 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Easy Mango Blackberry Swirl Ice... 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Best Peach Cobbler Ever 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Chocolate Peppermint Shortbread... 4.5/5 (24 Votes)