Key Lime Pie
Nothing beats a good key lime pie topped with whipped cream. This version is lighter in calories because it uses fat-free sweetened condensed milk and frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping but it's still rich and full of great flavor.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 ounce premium white chocolate, grated or finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh Key lime juice or fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1 (14-ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 160mins
Adapted from myrecipes.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
To prepare crust, combine crumbs, sugar, salt, and chocolate in a bowl, stirring well to combine. Add butter and oil; toss with a fork until moist. Press crumb mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until beginning to brown; cool completely on a wire rack.
To prepare filling, place yogurt and next 4 ingredients (through milk) in a bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour mixture into prepared crust. Bake at 350°F for 14 minutes or until set. Cool pie completely on a wire rack. Cover loosely, and chill at least 2 hours. Serve with whipped topping.
You'll also love
- Ten-Minute Blackberry Cream Pie W.... 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Blue Cheese Grapes with Spicy,... 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Mexi-Cali Hashbrown Taco Casserole 3.8/5 (107 Votes)
- Catch A Husband Cake 3.9/5 (99 Votes)
- Knox Blocks Finger Jello 3.8/5 (405 Votes)
- No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake Fat Bombs 4/5 (87 Votes)
- Nana's Small Fried Apple Pies 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Peaches & Berries with Lemon-Mint... 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
Review this recipe