Broccoli Cheese Casserole
By Sharon T
Three easy ingredients, including Green Giant™ veggies. A few minutes of prep, and you'll have a delicious veggie casserole in the oven.
- 1 (24 ounce) bag Green Giant™ frozen broccoli & three cheese sauce
- 1 (9 ounce) can Progresso™ Vegetable Classics creamy mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup French-fried onions
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
Microwave frozen broccoli as directed on bag for maximum time; drain.
In large bowl, mix broccoli, soup, and the salt and pepper. Spoon into baking dish.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until broccoli is tender. Sprinkle with remaining French-fried onions. Bake about 5 minutes longer or until onions are golden brown.
You'll also love
- Grilled Stuffed Portobello... 4.4/5 (44 Votes)
- Mandazi African Donuts 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Baked Salmon in Puff Pastry with... 4.4/5 (45 Votes)
- Creamy Homemade Coleslaw 4.4/5 (49 Votes)
- Crash Hot Potatoes 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Onion Rings (Crispy) 4.7/5 (29 Votes)
- Sides - Armadillo Potatoes 5/5 (1 Votes)
- CREAM OF BROCCOLI SOUP 5/5 (1 Votes)