Broccoli Cheese Casserole
By Sharon T
Three easy ingredients, including Green Giant™ veggies. A few minutes of prep, and you'll have a delicious veggie casserole in the oven.
- 1 (24 ounce) bag Green Giant™ frozen broccoli & three cheese sauce
- 1 (9 ounce) can Progresso™ Vegetable Classics creamy mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup French-fried onions
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
Microwave frozen broccoli as directed on bag for maximum time; drain.
In large bowl, mix broccoli, soup, and the salt and pepper. Spoon into baking dish.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until broccoli is tender. Sprinkle with remaining French-fried onions. Bake about 5 minutes longer or until onions are golden brown.
You'll also love
- Ranch Potatoes 4.6/5 (39 Votes)
- Christmas Breakfast Sausage... 4.6/5 (39 Votes)
- Salted Chocolate Toffee Pretzel... 4.6/5 (39 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Snack Cake 4.6/5 (39 Votes)
- Strawberry Ombre Cake 4.5/5 (41 Votes)
- Crockpot Broccoli Cheese Soup 4.5/5 (45 Votes)
- Crispy Butternut Squash Spinach... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- EASY DIRTY RICE 4.7/5 (24 Votes)