Paula Deen's Broccoli Casserole
- 2 10-oz. packages frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 10-3/4-oz. can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 2 cups crushed snack crackers
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 13" x 9" baking dish with vegetable oil cooking spray.
In a large mixing bowl, combine broccoli, mayo, cheese, soup, and eggs. Mix well. Place the mixture in the prepared baking dish.
Top with the crushed crackers and pour the melted butter evenly over the crackers. Bake for 35 minutes or until set and browned.
You'll also love
- Shrimp & Crabmeat Etouffee 4/5 (154 Votes)
- Ina Garten's Coconut Cake 3.8/5 (158 Votes)
- Glazed Pork Tenderloin, Squash,... 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
- Low Calorie Spinach & Ricotta... 4.1/5 (94 Votes)
- Broccoli and Cheese Sauce 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Broccoli Cheese Casserole 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Broccoli Rice & Cheese Casserole 4.3/5 (29 Votes)