Crock Pot Honey Garlic Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup ketchup (you can also use low-sodium ketchup, if available)
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
Adapted from diethood.com
Arrange chicken thighs on the bottom of the slow cooker; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, combine garlic, honey, ketchup, soy sauce, oregano and parsley; whisk until thoroughly combined. Pour sauce over chicken thighs.
Cook for 6 to 7 hours on LOW, or 4 to 5 hours on HIGH.
To serve, sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
You'll also love
- Easy Lemon-Chicken Piccata 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Greek Lemon Chicken & Rice Soup 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Chicken Basque with Olives &... 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Glazed Pan-Fried Orange Chicken 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Roasted Whole Chicken 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Chicken Hunter's Stew 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Chicken Lettuce Wraps 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Sticky Thai Peanut Orange Chicken... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)