Crock Pot Honey Garlic Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup ketchup (you can also use low-sodium ketchup, if available)
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
Adapted from diethood.com
Arrange chicken thighs on the bottom of the slow cooker; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, combine garlic, honey, ketchup, soy sauce, oregano and parsley; whisk until thoroughly combined. Pour sauce over chicken thighs.
Cook for 6 to 7 hours on LOW, or 4 to 5 hours on HIGH.
To serve, sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.