Rotisserie Chicken Stir Fry
- 1 pound shredded rotisserie chicken
- 8 oz fresh vegetable mix or frozen stir fry vegetables
- 2 to 4 oz low sodium stir fry sauce
- 1 small can mandarin oranges, mostly drained
- 1 egg, for scrambling
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Shred rotisserie chicken. Heat chicken in pan over medium high heat with 1 tbsp. oil.
Add vegetables and when everything is hot, add stir fry sauce and mix to coat.
Crack and whisk an egg in separate bowl until yolks are broken up. Make a well in the middle of the chicken and veg and pour in the egg. Mix egg until cooked completely and stir everything together. Serve over hot brown or white rice.
You'll also love
- Deep Fried Buffalo Chicken Skewers 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Chicken Curry 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Asian Style Chicken Strips with... 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Chinese Plum Chicken 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles (One... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken Stir Fry w/Hoisin Sauce 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Rotisserie Chicken Club Wrap 4.3/5 (28 Votes)
- Lightened Up Creamy Chicken Salad 4.1/5 (49 Votes)