Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles (One Pan)
This easy, One Pan Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles is better than any takeout! It's healthier and loaded with veggies, with fewer dishes to wash! PLUS a step by step video! http://www.thereciperebel.com/one-pot-teriyaki-chicken-and-noodles/
Serves: 5-6 servings
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2-3 chicken breasts, cut into 1" pieces
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup matchstick cut carrots
- 1 cup snap peas
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1 //2 cup soy sauce
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 box Barilla Pronto Half-Cut Spaghetti
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons garlic (about 4 cloves)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2-3 green onions, sliced
Adapted from thereciperebel.com
Add canola oil to a large skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken, season with salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned (3-4 minutes).
Add the carrots, peas and peppers and cook for 2-3 minutes, until tender-crisp.
Add the soy sauce, chicken broth, honey, garlic, ginger and vinegar and stir until combined. Stir in the Spaghetti.
Bring back to a simmer over medium heat and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes, until al dente. Stir in green onions and serve.
*Chicken and vegetable measurements are totally flexible -- if you want it heavy on the chicken, do 3 chicken breasts! If you want to leave out the chicken and add extra veggies, or add in mushrooms, zucchini or broccoli -- do that!
You'll also love
- Portuguese Seafood & Fish Cataplana 3.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Recipe 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Rosemary Lemon Chicken 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Tamari and Garlic Marinated... 4/5 (24 Votes)
- Sticky Garlic Chicken Bites-Cashew... 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Peanut-Lime Chicken Lunch Bowls 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Panda Express Black Pepper Chicken... 3.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Stir Fried Chicken with Carrots... 3.6/5 (12 Votes)
Review this recipe