Rotisserie Chicken Club Wrap
These on-the-go rotisserie chicken club wraps are dressed with garlic mayonnaise and filled with classic club sandwich ingredients: lettuce, tomato, bacon, and swiss cheese.
- 1 (2 1/2 pound) rotisserie chicken, skin and bones discarded, meat removed and chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 slices tomato
- 2 leaves romaine lettuce
- 8 slices bacon, cooked until crispy and crumbled
- GARLIC MAYONNAISE
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Preparation time 20mins
In a small bowl mix together mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before using.
Spread a thin layer of garlic mayonnaise down the center of a tortilla, leaving about 1 to 2 inches from the sides without sauce. Place a slice of Swiss cheese in the center of the sauce. Place 1/4 of the steak on the top of the cheese.
Place some of the crumbled bacon over the chicken and place 1/2 of a romaine lettuce leaf and 1 tomato slice over the bacon. Bring the sides toward the center of the filling. Fold the bottom of the tortilla over the filling and continue to roll until the wrap closes. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
You'll also love
- Hawaiian Beef Curry Stew 3.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Lemon Herb Mediterranean Chicken... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Lightened Up Creamy Chicken Salad 4.2/5 (45 Votes)
- Ham & Cheese Ring 3.9/5 (14 Votes)
- 5-Ingredient Chicken Burritos 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Chicken Chili Tamale Pie 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Asian Chicken Roll-Ups 0/5 (0 Votes)