Chinese Plum Chicken
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups Panko bread crumbs
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 1 cup plum sauce
- 1 to 2 scallions (green onions), sliced
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds (optional, see Note)
Preparation time 20mins
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a shallow dish, beat together the eggs, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Place bread crumbs in another shallow dish.
Dip each chicken breast into egg mixture then bread crumbs, pressing down to coat completely. Place on baking sheet and coat tops of chicken with cooking spray.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until no pink remains.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat plum sauce over low heat 6 to 8 minutes, or until hot. Spoon over chicken, sprinkle with scallions and sesame seeds (if desired), and serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Mom's Creamy Chicken Bake 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Classic Beef Stew 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Creamy White Chicken Lasagna Soup 3.8/5 (44 Votes)
- Chicarrones de Pollo (Puerto Rican... 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Paleo Almond butter chicken wings 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Thai Sticky Chicken Fingers 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Wasabi-Crusted Chicken Breasts 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Bavarian Zwetschgendatschi –... 4/5 (5 Votes)