Chicken Stir Fry w/Hoisin Sauce
Note: Nutritional values are provided per serving. Fat values refer to Saturated Fat. Points values refer to the Weight Watchers point system
Sat Fat: 1.7 g
- 500 g chicken breast fillets
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 250 g rice vermicelli noodles
- 150 g snow peas, cut lengthways
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves, chopped roughly
- 1 red chilli, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- Olive oil spray
- Chopped toasted peanuts for garnish
Preparation time 35mins
Cooking time 50mins
Mix the chicken with half the hoisin sauce in a bowl, and leave to marinate.
Place noodles in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Leave aside for 5 minutes, then drain and separate.
Add the snowpeas to boiling water for 30 seconds and rinse.
Toss snowpeas, noodles, mint, coriander and chilli together in a large bowl.
Make a dressing by mixing the remaining hoisin sauce with vinegar, lime juice and sugar and stir till sugar dissolves.
Heat wok and spray with olive oil. Stir fry the chicken until cooked through, then thinly slice.
Add dressing to noodles and toss to combine.
Top with chicken, garnish with peanuts and serve.