Honey Garlic Chicken
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup chicken stock or broth
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
Toss chicken with garlic powder, salt, and pepper to combine.
With pressure cooker lid off, heat butter on high or brown setting, until melted and sizzling.
Place seasoned chicken in cooker, browning on both sides, then pour in chicken stock.
In a small combine, garlic, honey and soy sauce. Pour mixture over top of chicken in pressure cooker.
Secure lock pressure cooker’s lid and set for 8 minutes on high.
Perform quick release to release the cooker’s pressure, then serve immediately.