Pressure Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup
Chicken noodle soup is made quick and easy in a pressure cooker. This recipe includes frozen corn, but feel free to add any other frozen veggies you like close to the end of cook time.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 tablespoon all purpose flour
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 3 large carrots, sliced
- 4 ribs celery, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked farfalle pasta
- 6 cups chicken stock or broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Heat butter on High or Brown setting in cooker, until melted and sizzling.
Toss chicken in flour that has been well seasoned with salt and pepper until it is lightly coated. Place chicken in cooker and cook until lightly browned.
Add onion, celery, carrots and thyme, stirring well and cook for additional 1 minute.
Add pasta, chicken stock, salt and pepper, over the chicken and vegetables
Secure lid and cook on HIGH for 6 minutes. Perform quick release.
Stir in corn kernels, and simmer 1 minute before serving.
You'll also love
- Sweet Chili Chicken Strips 4.6/5 (63 Votes)
- Chicken Wings with Tomatoes 4.5/5 (61 Votes)
- Pork Chops & Rice in an Instant... 3.7/5 (165 Votes)
- Copycat Olive Garden's Chicken... 4.5/5 (58 Votes)
- Chicken Parmesan Meatball Casserole 4.6/5 (57 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Orange Glazed Pork... 4.6/5 (42 Votes)
- Gooey Good Chicken Breasts 4.6/5 (35 Votes)
- Roasted Bourbon-Glazed Chicken... 4.5/5 (35 Votes)