Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Squares
Pumpkin pie and cheesecake go together perfectly in these squares. They are absolutely delightful and easy to make
- 25 whole Ginger Snap Cookies (Finely Crushed)
- 1/2 cups Pecans, Finely Chopped
- 1/4 cups Butter, Melted
- 32 ounces, weight Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Sugar, Divided
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 4 whole Eggs
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoons Ground Nutmeg
- 1 dash Ground Cloves
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 295mins
Heat oven to 325˚F. Mix cookie crumbs, nuts, and butter; press into the bottom of a baking dish (13×9 in).
Beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar and vanilla with a mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each, just until blended.
Remove 1-1/2 cup batter, set aside. Stir remaining sugar, pumpkin, and spices into the mixer batter.
Spoon half the pumpkin batter into the crust; top with spoonfuls of half the plain batter. Repeat layers; swirl together with a knife or toothpick.
Bake for 45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely and refrigerate for 4 hours. Cut into squares and serve.
You'll also love
- Avocado Soup with Chicken and Lime 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cheesecake Bars, Lemon 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Corn Pudding 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Carrot Turmeric Soup - Slow Cooker 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Spread with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Crustless Pumpkin Pie 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Sicilian Bruschetta 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Garlicky Black-Pepper Shrimp &... 5/5 (1 Votes)