Corned Beef and Vegetables - Instant Pot
Corned beef with cabbage, potatoes, onions and carrots prepared easily using a pressure cooker. My family loves this dish!
- 3 pound flat cut corned beef brisket with seasoning packet
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 8 cloves garlic
- 6 medium red potatoes, quartered
- 3 large carrots, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 small cabbage, cut into 6 wedges
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 105mins
Rinse the corned beef under cold water to remove excess salt and gel.
Put the seasoning packet, beef broth, onion and garlic in to the pressure cooking pot. Put a rack in the pressure cooking pot. Place corned beef on rack.
Lock the lid in place. Select High Pressure and set the timer for 90 minutes. When beep sounds, turn off pressure cooker.
Use a natural pressure release for 10 minutes, and then do a quick pressure release to release any remaining pressure. When valve drops carefully remove lid.
Remove the rack and brisket from the pressure cooking pot. Cover the corned beef with aluminum foil until ready to serve.
Add the potatoes, carrots and cabbage to the broth in the pressure cooking pot. Lock the lid in place. Select High Pressure and set the timer for 3 minutes.
When beep sounds, turn off pressure cooker and do a quick pressure release to release pressure. When valve drops carefully remove lid. (Check the potatoes and if they’re not tender enough, just select sauté cook them until they’re the desired tenderness.)
You'll also love
- Nana's Small Fried Apple Pies 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Irish Beef Stew with Mashed... 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Kahlua Pumpkin Cheesecake Martini 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Corn Fritters 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Pork Scarpariello 4/5 (38 Votes)
- Jacques Pepin's Beef Stew in Red... 3.9/5 (88 Votes)