Instant Pot Chicken & Noodles
Quick, easy, and made with Reames frozen noodles, this recipe for Instant Pot Chicken and Noodles is the perfect warm and hearty meal for any busy weeknight! You could even use a rotisserie chicken if you had one on hand. This recipe is a throw-together classic that whole family will love, filled with noodles and healthy white meat chicken, this is a healthy family favorite.
- 3 frozen or thawed boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 5 to 6 cups of chicken broth, divided
- 1 (10.5-ounce) can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 full stalk of celery, chopped
- 1 (12-ounce) bag of frozen carrots
- 1/2 (10-ounce) bag of frozen peas
- 2 cubes of chicken bouillon
- 1 (20-ounce) bag of Reames noodles, frozen
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons of butter
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Turn your pot to sauté mode and add 2 tablespoons of butter.
Sauté the onion for a few minutes until translucent, then add the celery and cook it down for a few minutes. Add frozen chicken, salt, and black pepper, and 2 cups of chicken broth to the pot. Set it on manual high for 10 minutes.
10 minute natural pressure release when the time is up. Remove chicken from the pot and transfer to a cutting board, give the chicken a dice/shred.
Add the carrots, peas, bouillon, cream of chicken soup, Reames noodles, chicken, and 2 cups chicken broth; add more salt and black pepper to taste.
Give it a good stir, put the lid on and set it on manual high for 6 minutes.
Natural pressure release 10 minutes. If it's too thick, add another cup or 2 of broth. Serve!
You'll also love
- Triple Berry Cheesecake Cobbler 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Sweet Noodle Kugel, Lokshen Kugel 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Gluten Free Sesame Chicken with... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Pan Braised Chicken Thighs in... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Chicken Jalapeno Popper Soup 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Healthy & Flavorful Mushroom... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Instant Pot Classic Cheese Cake 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Air Fryer Chicken & Noodles 4/5 (39 Votes)