Slow Cookers Vegetable Beef Soup
- Makes 8 servings.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 hours on LOW
- 1 pound beef stew meat, trimmed and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup cubed potatoes (1/2-inch cubes)
- 1 cup frozen cut green beans
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 package McCormick® Slow Cookers Vegetable Beef Soup Seasoning Mix
- 3 cups water
Place beef and vegetables in slow cooker.
Mix Seasoning Mix and water until blended. Pour over beef and vegetables. Cover.
Cook 8 hours on LOW. Stir before serving.
Slow Cooker Tip: For best results, do not remove cover during cooking.
Fat: 4 g
Carbohydrates: 11 g
Cholesterol: 35 mg
Sodium: 602 mg
Fiber: 3 g
Protein: 13 g
You'll also love
- Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls 4.4/5 (114 Votes)
- Lemon Garlic Shrimp over... 4.5/5 (103 Votes)
- Pecan Pie Bread Pudding 4.3/5 (130 Votes)
- Chicken and Dumplings in a Crockpot 4.4/5 (111 Votes)
- Honey Garlic Pork Chops 4.4/5 (108 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin with Pan Sauce 4.2/5 (136 Votes)
- Beef Stew 4.3/5 (115 Votes)
- Chicken Enchilada Soup - Chili's... 4.1/5 (160 Votes)