Slow Cookers Vegetable Beef Soup
- Makes 8 servings.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 hours on LOW
- 1 pound beef stew meat, trimmed and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup cubed potatoes (1/2-inch cubes)
- 1 cup frozen cut green beans
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 package McCormick® Slow Cookers Vegetable Beef Soup Seasoning Mix
- 3 cups water
Place beef and vegetables in slow cooker.
Mix Seasoning Mix and water until blended. Pour over beef and vegetables. Cover.
Cook 8 hours on LOW. Stir before serving.
Slow Cooker Tip: For best results, do not remove cover during cooking.
Fat: 4 g
Carbohydrates: 11 g
Cholesterol: 35 mg
Sodium: 602 mg
Fiber: 3 g
Protein: 13 g
You'll also love
- Mexican Seasoning Blend 4.4/5 (109 Votes)
- Baked Ham & Cheese Sandwiches 4.2/5 (133 Votes)
- Loaded Mashed Potatoe Casserole 4.5/5 (103 Votes)
- Maple Sausage Balls 4.5/5 (102 Votes)
- Chicken and Dumplings in a Crockpot 4.6/5 (97 Votes)
- Beef and Bean Taco Casserole 4.5/5 (99 Votes)
- Olive Garden Pasta Fagioli Soup in... 4.4/5 (101 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Autumn Harvest Veggie... 4.5/5 (74 Votes)