Buffalo Chicken Soup
- Deli roasterd chicken
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 14oz cans chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese (6 oz)
- 3/4 - 1 cup crumbled blue cheese (5oz)
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (2oz)
- 1/3 cup flour
Melt butter over medium heat. Add celery and onion; cook and stir until onion is tender. Stir in broth, milk, and 1 tsp hot pepper sauce.
In bowl toss together mozzarella, 1 cup of blue cheese, parmesan, and flour.
Add gradually to soup, stirring after each addition until melted. Stir in three fourths of the chicken; heat through.
Top with remaining chicken, blue cheese, and hot sauce.
DO NOT DOUBLE RECIPE. DO NOT ADD ADDITIONAL BROTH UNLESS NECESSARY. USE EXACT INGREDIENTS. IT WAS JUST RIGHT
You'll also love
- One Dish Chicken and Rice (Asopao... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crunchy Baked Barbecue Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ragin' Cajun Chicken Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Avocado Shrimp Ceviche 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Walnut Bites 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Carrot Curry Soup - No Cook 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Vintage Borscht - No Cook 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mediterranean Chicken & Black Bean... 0/5 (0 Votes)