Crunchy Baked Barbecue Chicken
When your chips turn to crumbs, use them up in this slightly spicy chicken dinner. Serve with mashed potatoes and green beans.
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp (10 mL) hot sauce
- 4 cups (1 L) barbecue or all-dressed potato chips
- 4 bone-in chicken legs or breasts
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) Cajun or Tex-Mex Seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF (200ºC).
2. Spray a rack with nonstick cooking spray and set over a baking pan. In a shallow bowl, whisk egg with hot sauce. Crush chips into large crumbs. Place in a wide shallow dish.
3. Remove skin from chicken. Dip in egg mixture then sprinkle with seasoning. Press chicken in chips, pressing to help them adhere. Sprinkle any bare spots with crushed chips-they don’t need to cover perfectly.
4. Place chicken on rack. Bake in preheated oven until cooked through, 35 to 40 minutes.
You'll also love
- Chicken with Mushrooms and Tomatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ragin' Cajun Chicken Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Walnut Bites 0/5 (0 Votes)
- King Ranch Chicken Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken and Shrimp Jambalaya 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fiesta Chicken Chowder 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Parmesan Bundles 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Panda Express Black Pepper Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)