Rosemary Lemon Chicken
This is the result of simply experimenting with some ingredients I had on hand. I have tasted many attempts at some form of lemon chicken, always with disappointing results. This is the first time I have been satisfied. Sadly I did not measure the ingredients I used.
- Chicken Thighs
- Dried Mint
- Lemon, cut into thin slices
- One packet of Good Seasons Italian Salad Dressing Mix
- Two or Three cloves of garlic, chopped
- Olive Oil
- Dash of Balsamic Vinegar
- One Onion, Diced
- One head of broccoli, chopped
Put all ingredients except the vinegar, onion and broccoli in a freezer bag and let marinate overnight.
When ready, put all ingredients into a slow cooker in the following order: onions, broccoli, chicken with marinade (including the lemons), vinegar.
Make sure to place the lemon slices on top of the chicken. I'm not sure if that really makes a difference, but it sure looks better. :)
Cook in the slow cooker on high for four hours.
Suggestion: serve with asparagus cooked in butter and lemon juice.
You'll also love
- Sriracha-Honey Chicken Lettuce... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken Pot Pie for Two 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken Over Lemon &... 3.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Trout in a Parcel with Lemon,... 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Tamari and Garlic Marinated... 4/5 (24 Votes)
- Pollo Guisado - Puerto Rican... 4/5 (138 Votes)
- Greek Crockpot Chicken 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Rosemary Apple Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe